Search This Blog

Friday, October 3, 2014

First post!

Okay, so I know that in this day and age just about anyone can start a blog, but I wanted to start a blog to try to document some of the funny moments of parenthood and to have something to look back on one day. My first born child is just 5 months old, so I wish I would have started this sooner, but here goes!

This blog will be a combination of things. First off I love to do crafts, mostly crochet, but there are other things I have found I like to do and when I come up with a particularly cute or fun craft I plan to write about it here. I also love to find things on pintrest so sometimes I might post from there. Also I love being a stay at home mom and love all the time I get to spend with my baby girl so I plan to post things I learn while raising her and sometimes this might just be my place to vent.

So here goes, and feel free to ask me questions and I will try to answer them!

I love to talk so this should not be a problem for me to write several times a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment