I like to write about things I do in my day to day life so I thought I would share this. This blog is about anything from funny parenting moments, and serious ones, to crafts that I do and just about anything else. If someone asks me a question then I will try to answer it also. I love staying at home with my daughter and I love doing crafts so I will share some of my ideas on here too.
Search This Blog
Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Weight loss update
So I said that I would try to update you on my weight loss every week. Unfortunately this week has not been so good. I have not lost any weight and I have not been very good at following my goals. I am also going to give you a no brainer at this time, do not try to start your weight loss goals right before vacation!! We did a lot of walking, but I did not eat as good as I sould have. I am happy to say though that I have been drinking more water so that is a start. Also getting up at 430 in the morning does not make it good for getting up to run!! Well I will start to try again this week.
Labels:
Diet,
Dieting,
Exercise,
Goals,
Weight loss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment