Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Today's the day!!

Yesterday I was writing about how I was hating the fact that I would be traveling with a baby. Well, today is the day that we are leaving!! We are leaving this afternoon and I am almost packed up. I am excited to be going though because I will get to see my younger brother that I have not seen for 13 weeks!! We will get to see him in 2 days and I cannot wait to see the man he has become. As a family we have had some issues. He has not been the most responsible person since graduating high school and at one point he didn't talk to any of his family for 6 months! I just hope that he has grown up. In these last 13 weeks I have wrote to him many times and I can tell from the letters that he has already grown up! He has even been able to call my mom on a couple of occasions and she says she can tell he has changed a lot from the young man that we sent to the marines. I will let you know how things go and how much my brother has changed. I will even try to get some videos and photos and post them so any one who has questions about what happens can see for themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment