Search This Blog

Friday, October 17, 2014

Work at home

So I have looked into a few work at home programs. I was wondering if anything worked for any of you out there.

I have looked for daycare and nothing where I live works for what my work schedule would be as a nurse. Don't get me wrong, I love staying at home with my baby girl and getting to be with her and see her grow every day, but I feel bad that my husband is making all the money. He says he doesn't care because I get to stay home with Kenna. The main reason I want to try to work is to bring in some extra money. Right now we are able to make ends meet and still have some extra money every month, but we want to build a house and the rate we are going that will not happen anytime soon unless I try to bring in some money.

So, anyway, back to my original question. I was just looking for some input on what others have done out there that has worked for them as far as making money. It doesn't even have to be a whole lot, I am not looking for full time pay, just something I can do at home that brings in a little extra money. Thanks in advance for your input and I will let you know what works in the future if I get any responses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment